If you’re planning a Summer garden party, whip up a batch of my simple but totally delicious berry ice-lollies to keep your guests cool when things (hopefully) heat up in the garden. With just three ingredients, this is a fun way to get the kids involved in the kitchen too!
2 tbsp honey
350g frozen berries
1. Blend the yoghurt and honey together in a smoothie maker/blender.
2. Add the frozen berries to the mix ensuring they are not clumped together.
3. Blend for a few seconds to allow the frozen berries to break down.
4. Transfer the berry mix to a piping bag and pipe into the moulds. Ensure you reach the mixture to the base preventing any air traps.
4. Place a stick into the middle of the lollies and set in the fridge for 4-6 hours.