Topped with vibrant vegetables and high-quality olive oil, bruschetta is one of the best summery light lunches, quick snack or delicious canapé. I shared my best bruschetta recipe with Sheerluxe but in case you missed it, see below – enjoy!
Goat’s Cheese & Heritage Tomato Bruschetta
- 60g soft goat’s cheese
- 30ml double cream
- Fresh bread, thickly sliced
- 3 heritage tomatoes
- 1 tbsp chopped basil leaves
- 1 tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds
- Olive oil
- Maldon sea salt
1. Cut the tomatoes into quarters and in a bowl, mix with the basil leaves, a splash of olive oil. Season and leave aside.
2. Toast the pumpkin seeds in a dry pan.
3. Slice the bread into thick slices and toast. Alternatively, put on a baking tray, drizzle with a little olive oil and Maldon salt and bake at 160 for 5-6 minutes until crisp and lightly golden. Set aside to cool.
4. Break up the goat’s cheese into small pieces and either blend in a small bowl mixer or whisk by hand until smooth and softened. Once smooth, mix in the double cream – be careful not to over mix.
5. To assemble, spread the goat’s cheese onto the toast, top with tomatoes and sprinkle with seeds.
Looking for more recipe inspiration? I created three café worthy lunch recipes that my loyal regulars at Social Pantry Café can’t get enough of here.