Add that extra touch of sparkle to the festive season this year with my no fear entertaining tips…as featured in the latest copy of Foodism!
Christmas definitely gives me more creative license to come up with exciting additions and touches which make food look even more impressive. From Purple Prosecco and Gold Quail Eggs to Sherry Fudge we have some winning recipes which will add some sparkle to your Christmas and some top tips on how to simply create the perfect look this Christmas.
THE TOP 5
1. Get the party properly started with some canapés, a simple Soft Boiled Quail Egg and celery salt will make everyone feel very regal and add a touch of glamour to your evening.
2. Adding some cassis or sloe gin to your prosecco is an all time favourite but why not take it one step further this year and try some Violet Crystals in your bubbles.
3. Carefully choose the plate you serve your items on, a stack of Sherry fudge on a beautiful gold cake stand or a stack of gold brownies served on a mirror are stunning looks to achieve.
4. A fun festive twist can always be a nice touch, our Social Pantry Sherry Fudge has been super popular with Sherry coming right back round into fashion and mixed with a melt in the mouth fudge, it is hard to go wrong. Definitely a Dads favourite!
5. Plan ahead, if you are having friends and family over, plan your menu, serve ware and drinks well in advance leaving you plenty of time to enjoy the run-up and more importantly, the party!