I loved collaborating with Falcon Enamelware last year, creating delicious Summer recipes for a beautiful sharing feast at Pitzhanger Manor.
Using the best seasonal ingredients as part of a menu designed to be shared, my delicious and fresh Summer recipes are the perfect way to make the most of fantastic British ingredients. Over the next few weeks, I’ll be sharing some highlights from the menu, which you can see below.
If you’re planning a socially distanced barbecue or alfresco dinner, my Summer recipes are brilliant to make in advance; meaning less effort on when it comes to assembling and eating. Enjoy!
– Whipped Honeyed Goats Cheese Crostini
– Salted Grilled British Asparagus with Hollandaise Sauce
– Smoked Mackerel Pate Crostini
– Crispy Duck Tacos with Avocado
– Cornish Crab Donuts
– Basil Mousse with Summer Peas
– Labneh, Pomegranate, Basil Oil & Heritage Baby Carrots
– Radish with Marmite Butter and Toasted Seeds
– Roasted Broccoli Steak with Zero Waste Herb Stem Chimichurri (recipe here)
– Wild Rice with Sautéed Leeks, Green Beans, Summer Pea and Pesto Salad
– Roasted Sweet Potato, Caramelised Red Onion, Goat’s Cheese & Mixed Leaf Salad
– Herb & Lemon Cauliflower Tabbouleh with Pomegranate & Mint (recipe here)
– Roasted Pineapple with Coconut Sorbet, Mango & Lemon Balm
– Pineapple Jelly
Keep an eye out on the blog for exclusive access to my Summer recipes, brilliant for veggies and barbecues at the weather hots up.